Rendez-vous sur mon nouveau blog : http://audrey-laure.blogspot.com

See you on my new blog : http://audrey-laure.blogspot.com



Pour afficher les photographies en taille réelle, cliquez dessus.
To display the pictures at real size, click on them.






jeudi 22 mai 2008

Shitty Day - Soko

free music


Salut ! Oui je sais, ce blog est censé traiter de mon périple sur l'île de la Réunion. Cependant, parfois, j'ai des envies irrésistibles de partager d'autres choses avec vous. J'essaye la plupart du temps d'éviter de m'éparpiller trop dans les thèmes que j'aborde. Mais après tout, ici c'est mon blog, pas un guide de voyage. Alors, aujourd'hui, je vais en faire qu'à ma tête. 5 autres articles sont en attente, tant pis, laissons-les patienter encore un peu.

J'ai donc découvert, il y a quelques jours, une chanson sympathique. Il s'agit de "Shitty day", de Soko. Je suis sûre que la plupart des filles se sont déjà sentie un peu dans le même état que ce qu'elle décrit dans sa chanson. J'ai également été surprise, car en écoutant les paroles, je comprenais tout sans le moindre effort. Je me suis demandé si j'avais amélioré mon niveau d'anglais en ce qui concerne la compréhension orale. Cependant, après avoir fait quelques recherches sur la chanteuse en question, j'ai réalisé qu'elle était française ! Ceci explique cela... Elle chante donc en anglais, oui, mais à la française. Pour écouter la chanson, c'est en haut de l'article ! Ou alors, suivez ce lien :
http://www.deezer.com/track/252071
______________________________________

Hi ! I know, I'm on the Réunion island, and it's the main theme of this blog. But I can't resist to share some other things with you. I sometimes just don't publish what I would like to show just because it has nothing to do with the Réunion island. But here, it's not a guidebook, it's my blog, isn't it ? About 5 articles are still waiting. I don't care, let's learn them how to be patient.

I've discovered some days ago a funny song on Deezer. The singer is Soko. The lyrics made me smile, because I'm sure many girls have already felt the way she describes in the song. I was also surprised, I thought : "oh that's cool, I understand all the lyrics, did I improve my English ?". Then I searched for information about the singer, and I realised she is French ! Oh, so that's the point. Probably, she speaks English in the French way, that's why it was so easy for me to understand !

You can listen to the song at the top of the article, or following this link : http://www.deezer.com/track/252071


Paroles / Lyrics

I hate myself today
I don't know what's happening to me
I hate my face today
I think I look so shitty
I have some spots everywhere
and I'm not even shaved
my hair are greasy
I look disgusting
my eyes are glued
and my lips are shaped
my legs are prickling
and plus I'm stinking today

how can I date someone
with a face like that
I know you're gonna dump me again
and I am gonna cry
'cause you want a perfect girl
and I'm not what you expect
you want a perfect girl
and I look shitty today

maybe I should put some make up
and find some crazy outfits
but I am very tired today
and I don't care if I'm not pretty
I should be like these girls
skinny and great all the time
and I'm still wearing my slippers
and eat all the candy's at home
I should sleep more
and stop going out every day
I should focus more
and stop complaining today

tell me how can I date someone
with a face like that
I know you're gonna dump me again
and I am gonna cry
'cause you want a perfect girl
and I'm not so perfect
you want a perfect girl
and I look shitty today

tell me how can I date someone
with a face like that
I know you're gonna dump me
and I am gonna cry


La traduction des paroles par là : http://www.lacoccinelle.net/traduction-chanson-104645-.html

5 Comments:

Anonyme said...

loll moi aussi je me suis déjà sentie comme ça mdr

NSTR said...

Hi Audrey-Laure,

I think deezer is great :-)

The lyric is quite funny as you point. By the way I think I can recognize French accent on English speakers and I think Soko speaks with no accent, so your english should have improved, congratulations :-))

Best regards.

Anonyme said...


@Super Nath : qu'est-ce que c'est que ce nouveau pseudo encore ? ça te va pas du tout. Gnark gnark gnark. ;o)
Super Audrey-Laure ça sonne mieux. :D

@Nestor : yes, Deezer is so great, I often listen some random playlists, and discover many nice songs. It's a nice thing if Soko speaks with no accent then. I hope you're right concerning my English. ;o)


Anonyme said...

Salut,

Tu n'étais pas au collège à Voiron?
Désolé si ce n'est pas le cas.
Bonne continuation.

(msn : maavax@gmail.com)

Anonyme said...


Salut Hugo, non, je n'étais pas au collège à Voiron, l'une de mes cousines oui par contre.